10 things I wish I could find the time for ...
In the spirit of the end of the semester I'm listing 10 things that I wish I had time to do now that supposedly school is over ... who knows, if I'm lucky maybe I'll even get around to them! 1. A spin around a hot tub -- a real hot tub with jets and all that, not just a hot bath. 2. A walk on the beach before it gets too hot. Or better yet, a walk on the beach at night. Now that's indulgence. 3. Really good Chinese food. 4. Swimming in a long course pool outside. 5. Playing Frisbee and having a picnic at Duke Gardens while the flowers are still pretty. 6. Rollerblading 7. Strawberry shortcake -- really good strawberry shortcake. 8. Watch The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King .... and all of the special features. 9. Go see a concert I want to see ... upcoming options are: Jeremy Camp @ Charlotte 6/24/2005; By The Tree @ Atlanta 6/18/2005; Rascal Flatts @ Raleigh 9/17/2005. And along the same lines - music. Money for lots and lots of music. It's been forever since I've bought a CD! Yes I am aware that Rascal Flatts is playing AFTER the new school year starts. But having tickets would definitely make me look forward to the school year a whole lot more. Plus, Charlotte and Atlanta are way too far to drive just for a concert ... in my opinion ... so this one is really a shot in the dark. If I were going to do these concerts it'd have to be a vacation weekend pretty much. But it's still fun. 10. Finally get a decent camera for actual photography ... so I can go out and take pictures. I have my lovely little Canon Powershot for snapshots but photography sounds like so much fun. 11. And one for good measure ... time to cook fun stuff, mess them up, and try them again.