« Home | He could have danced all night - the pictures » | The new me » | Genna and Walker ... again » | Load 'em up ... move 'em out » | FIRSTS: 1. First best friend: Annie - she lived ac... » | The wedding pictures are here! This one is my fav... » | Fry me an egg » | Heading home ....   » | My husband loves me!  » | View from the car ... it doesn't get much prettier... »

The dress dilemma - conclusion

I believe it's over. If it's not over there is but one chapter left. In the end, I got my refund from PayPal. I did, however, neglect to send the dress back. It just never crossed my mind. Until I got an email from the seller saying she would report me for stealing if I didn't. Oops. I sent it last week. Today I hopped online to jcrew.com to check out any last summer sales and found this dress. It was originally listed at 175. My wonderful husband decided I should have the dress. We got it for 67 ... including rush shipping so I have it in time for the reception next weekend in Wichita. So assuming that J. Crew doesn't mess anything up, on Monday or Tuesday I should have my dress.

Links