« Home | There were no words » | Steelers 24, Cowboys 20 » | I think they might call this pathological » | Just give me a #2 pencil » | Take a load off » | To sleep, perchance to dream » | Just another manic Monday ... » | Steelers 34, Browns 23 » | Me be special » | My first time ... »

I love fall. Except that in the fall I'm much more likely to get sick between the workload and the weather change. Yup, first cold of fall. So far it's not bad. It's gone from annoying to really annoying but I have yet to try and sleep with the newest development: the hacking cough. I think that tonight it's going to be all about the Nyquil. I did discover the first night I had this cold that I only require 2/3 of the normal adult dose of Nyquil for it to have an effect for 8 hours. This would explain why, in the past, a full dose would knock me silly for 12-14 hours which is a really long time. Red Sox 10, Yankees 3 at Yankees Stadium. Whew. Red Sox fans ... get some sleep.

Links