L.?.V.E.
I have a dilemma. I have spent the last month trying to remember what the "O" stood for in Benji's homily at our wedding. Anyone? If you were there and you remember, help me out here. Because between JJ and me, we seriously can't remember. It was Laughter, Osomething, Validation (Go Steelers), and Encouragement. What on EARTH was the O???
I feel like it was openness. Or maybe orneryness? Onomatopoeia? Something :) But I think it was the former.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8/10/2005 05:56:00 PM
Definitely openess. Communication. Although, its Benji, so it could have been some made up word, like, openingness.
Posted by
Sabrina |
8/11/2005 07:34:00 AM
I've been to several of Benji's weddings and the "O" stands for oxygen which, and I speak from experience, is vital to a marriage. Also, it is vital to life which lends itself nicely to being married since it is "til death do you part." No, seriously, my wife is right.
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
8/12/2005 11:03:00 AM