« Home | If a picture paints a thousand words » | And the winner is .... » | Happy (almost) birthday to me » | Bus pass » | Fresh eyes » | It's (not) just a game » | It's no small thing » | You are my destiny » | Do not worry about tomorrow » | I'm so caught up »

Dancing queen

We figured out something REALLY COOL last night at the church. And by 'we' I mean 'Steve' and by 'figured out' I mean 'played with until it worked.' Regardless, it was awesome. What was it? Tap sync-ing the lights. We had our very own little light show with the song "The Whole Earth" during Encounter last night. With blue and orange and purple and red all flashing and blinking, right in time with the beat! Maybe you had to be there, but between the chapel we worship in and the dark outside, and the band on the stage, and the darkened sanctuary, it was very exciting. I am thinking (hoping) that we actually won't do it THAT often otherwise all the cool stuff might lose some of its oomph. I had to share. I was all a-giddy with excitment about it.

Links