I got your back
Talking to my friend Katie today I realized that there is an ever growing list of people who say that JJ has to "meet their approval" before I'm allowed to really be serious about him. I think it's sort of funny because really what about JJ could they really disapprove of to the point it would actually make sense? But as Katie pointed out, I'm pretty lucky to have a bunch of girls who know me well enough that they only want the best for me. Amen Katie. Amen. So just for kicks, though, here's the list and it just keeps getting longer ... and if you want to join the club, by all means just let me know ... :-p Tera Lee Elizabeth Katie Laura Laurel Colette Jess Bri Sarah Sarah (yes, 2 different Sarahs)
You need my approval too.
And why don't you link to my blog? Is it because I never update? *sniff*
-amanda
Posted by
Anonymous |
10/23/2004 11:56:00 AM