Mad Hatter
Today I went to Sabrina to Mad Hatter's for lunch. I had to go turn in a deposit for our wedding cake and since I had never eaten there before, I decided to give it a whirl. I had the Thai Chicken Wrap which had vegetables, chicken, rice, cucumbers and a yummy yummy peanut sauce. It came with a really good pasta salad. There are, however, quite a few more items on the menu I'd like to try so if you're ever in the mood for a trip to Mad Hatter's you've got my blog. Moo Shu Pork Wrap : Spinach tortilla stuffed with pork strips marinated in sesame, rice, Asian vegetables and hoisin sauce. Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwich: Fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil pesto, and baby greens drizzled with aged balsamic vinegar and olive oil served on a french baguette (there's actually some peppers and other stuff on it, but this is what I would want on it). Caesar Salad Baby Spinach Pizza: spinach, fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce. Plus their lovely baked goods - cookies, and baby cheesecakes, and cupcakes, and raspberry concoctions and strawberry shortcake and ... mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yum. Yummy. Yummy Yummy. Thanks to Sabrina for introducing me to such a wonderful place to eat. *drool*