« Home | The heat is on » | The secret life of children » | Circle of friends » | The list » | East meets South » | I'm glad that I'm not soluble » | A la cuisine! » | Summer breeze » | The whole proud family of the grad  » | Proud family of the grad ...   »

Hear the surf

Yes I'm posting prolifically today. A year ago I posted about the newhope YA beach trip. I LOVED that trip. Even though the water was a little chilly and there were some (okay a lot) of jellyfish in it, the body surfing was fun, the food was good and the company was incomparable. It was on this trip that I learned: JJ is apparently like Laurie from Little Women - everyone loves him, no one wants to marry him. Until now, that is. Jamie won't share a room with you if you snore. If JJ is going to drive Scott's car, he better sure as heck have someone in the passenger seat to ... well, remind him that he's driving Scott's car. If Heidi thinks that you're ganging up on her (she apparently thought JJ and I were in cahoots when we were playing Uno because I kept winning), well, Heidi doesn't like to lose. How about we put it that way. Anyway, it was a fun trip, those are some good memories. I'm hoping to get to go to the beach but it's really getting into peak season so I'm doubting that that is going to happen this year. At least not until the fall anyway.

Links