Just because I can
I'll post tomorrow about the dance and music session we're having with the Mulders and Australies tonight. For now, this is all you get: THREE NAMES YOU GO BY 1. Angela 2. Ange 3. Wong's sister (back when my brother was on crew in college and we went to the same college) THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD 1. AMWfutrdr 2. AngelinaSwim 3. too many other ones to count THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF 1. my sports fanaticism (I think JJ's a fan of that, too) 2. my hair 3. I'm a dork THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF 1. my eyes (although I can't help that - I was born with these - and I don't mean the way they look, I mean the way the darn things work) 2. I eat too much 3. stupid broken ... useless ... joints THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE 1. Chinese 2. Chinese 3. Chinese THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU 1. insects with stingers 2. being on stage 3. hot humid weather THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS 1. water 2. music 3. food THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW 1. jeans 2. Steelers t-shirt 3. glasses THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (this is currently) 1. Rascal Flatts 2. Aimee Mann 3. Michael Buble. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment) 1. Going through the motions/Aimee Mann 2. Might is the power of the cross/Chris Tomlin 3. Comfortable/John Mayer NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS 1. Being a wife 2. New research project on implicit memory and attention (woohoo!) 3. Being a homeowner THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP 1. Faith 2. Honesty 3. Love TWO TRUTHS AND A HALF-LIE (in no particular order) (comment and guess which one's a lie) 1. I want to have a dog someday 2. I look fabulous in my wedding dress ;-) 3. I like summer THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU 1. dark eyes 2. good hugs 3. good laughs and good smiles THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES 1. swimming 2. tv 3. cooking THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW 1. Swim 2. Go swim ... at the beach 3. Take a nap THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING 1. Teaching 2. Research 3. Consulting THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION 1. Charleston 2. The mountains somewhere 3. Italy THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE 1. Go scuba diving 2. Have kids 3. Ride a motorcycle THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK (...) 1. I like cooking 2. I paint my toenails 3. I like getting compliments about how I look THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A DUDE 1. My favorite sport is football 2. I love red meat - more rare than medium 3. If I'm doing something, please don't try and cuddle me -- I'm busy dangit THREE CELEB CRUSHES 1. Ben Roethlisberger (and he's even my age!) 2. I can't think of anyone else .... I'm so boring! 3.