« Home | Gonna get maa-aaarried » | Dog days of summer » | Sunday afternoon » | Temptation I Cannot Bear » | List update » | Hear the surf » | The heat is on » | The secret life of children » | Circle of friends » | The list »

I think he likes it!

Remember Walker? If you don't, there's a picture to help you. Anyway, Walker turned 3 in April and because of an order snafu at steelers.com he never got his present. I finally got around to re-ordering it last week and it was shipped from Pittsburgh on Monday. Tonight I got home to find the following email: Walker got his Pittsburgh shirt on Wednesday. He wore it Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm hoping we can avoid wearing it to church. Paula Well, at least our worries about whether he'd like the present have been laid to rest. Hilarious.

Links