Boring survey
Because I have nothing profound to say today .... 1. What is your occupation? graduate student, teaching assistant, research assistant and even though we don't get paid we spend enough time there so church technician, too 2. What are you listening to right now? nothing 3. What time did you wake up today? 9:15? 4. What was the last thing you ate? Eggo waffles 5. Do you wish on stars? Not so much, no 6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? something dark blue 7. How is the weather right now? it looks like it's cloudy out - I haven't been out there yet 8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? JJ, calling me when he got back into town last night 9. How old are you today? 23 11. Favorite drink? I dunno actually ... my drink tastes have changed recently 12. Favorite sport to watch? Football! Steelers Football! 13. Have you ever dyed your hair? nah 14. Do you wear contacts? yes 15. Pets? Had a dog, he died of cancer. Want another dog. Probably not getting one for awhile. 16. Favorite month? mmmm .... November? January maybe? One of those cold winter months that everyone else finds bleak. 17. Favorite food? Well, it USED to be pad thai from Big Bowl. But now that Big Bowl isn't here anymore ... pho maybe? From Lime & Basil? 18. What was the last movie you watched? We saw Wedding Crashers in the theatre ... I'm trying to remember if we saw anything not in the theatre ... yes we did. We watched Garden State with Scott a couple of weeks ago. 19. Favorite day of the year? July 10 - those of you who know my husband will go "What? HIS birthday is YOUR favorite day of the year??" That's ... sort of true but here's my explanation. That's the day after our wedding. Our actual wedding day was not all that pleasant for me. Again, those of you who know me know this was true. Yes there was something in the tears that JJ shed as I walked down the aisle but it didn't take away from the 90 minute hair appointment, the makeup, the photos, the reception where everyone is looking at you ... but the day after was great. Because then I was married, and no one could take that away. So that's that. 20. What do you do to vent anger? yell 21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed strawberry shortcake doll 22. Fall or Spring? Fall, definitely fall 23. Hugs or kisses? There was a time when I would have said hugs but I've become distinctly less "cuddly" since I got married. I think it's because I've reached the "full" mark. 24. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry 25. Living arrangements? in our 1 bedroom apartment - but we're moving in 2 weeks! 26. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember exactly ... 27. Favorite day of the week? Sunday! 28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Well, it's been awhile since I actually talked to her but Annie maybe? I've known her since I was 3. Aside from Annie then probably ... Danny whom I've known since (we think) I was 9? Danny and I don't remember meeting, we just remember always being friends but I know he didn't move to Wichita till he was 6 or 7 which means I was 7 or 8 at the earliest. 29. What did you do last night? Went to church to give Sabrina shortbread cookies, went to Jamie's to watch Sex and the City, waited for JJ to come home from the airport, spent maybe an hour and a half with him before we went to bed. 30. What inspires you? God. If I would sit still long enough to listen. 31. What are you afraid of? 36. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Mustang 37. Favorite car? I dunno but I really want a Hybrid when I grow up! 39. Favorite dog breed? mutt 40. How many keys are on your key ring? Oh geez. On my car key chain I have 3 - one for my car, one for JJ's car, and one for the house. On my "office" key chain I have 10 - one for my office, one for the mailroom, one for the classroom I teach in, one for the building, one for the main lab, one for the old lab, key to the church, the key to the tech booth, and 1 key each to Jamie's apartment and Scott's apartment. I know I know - too many keys. 41. Years at your current job? 2 years I guess 42. How many states have you lived in? 3 43. How many cities have you lived in? 3