« Home | One for the thumb » | Step three - take the Bus home » | Step two - Rematch » | Step one » | The first one » | Rookie of the game » | Say Cheese! » | Dancing queen » | If a picture paints a thousand words » | And the winner is .... »

Little red haired girl

Now that the commotion from the week leading up to Super Bowl XL is over more or less I suppose at some point I should post something meaningful ... or if not meaningful, vaguely interesting. I don't have anything exciting in MY life so I'm going to spend a couple of days doing spotlights. Today is spotlight on Genna ... I met Genna for the first time when I went down with JJ to meet and hang out with his family as his girlfriend. The first day, Paula brought Genna by and so I got to meet Ms. Genna all by herself. And she and her uncle JJ played:And then at Christmas we went back to Perry and we got to watch Genna (and her brother Walker) open presents! At Christmas JJ and I asked Genna a VERY important question and she said yes! So she was the flower girl in our wedding! So we got her a dress and got her hair done and she was the prettiest flower girl ever: And this past Christmas we had a good good time at their house in Perry. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy playing with them but it was lots of fun. Genna is one of the sweetest little girls you'll ever meet. And the smartest. And the cutest. She just turned 6 in January and is in kindergarten this year. Pretty, smart, cutie little Genna ... don't you wish you were her aunt too?

Every aunt thinks their niece is the cutest, smartest, prettiest girl in the world! ;-)

Post a Comment

Links