« Home | Guardian with a shotgun » | Regularly scheduled programming » | So we agree, we'll all blog about this tomorrow ... » | The newest Cooper » | The biggest shopping district this side of the Gre... » | I've exhausted his vocabulary - China part VI » | Intermezzo » | Duei le - China, part V » | Duei bu chi - China part IV » | JJ's thought of the day - China part III »

Roxy not Roxee

My dog has a blog. And a dogster page. I've been suckered. Roxy's blog Roxy's dogster page If you have a pet on dogster we should be pals ... :-) I also found out that we need to take some better of pictures of Roxy - some of these dogs on here have glamour shot like photos and my photos, well they look silly. We'll work on that, Roxy and me.

Links