« Home | I feel loved » | I got your back » | I love fall. Except that in the fall I'm much mor... » | There were no words » | Steelers 24, Cowboys 20 » | I think they might call this pathological » | Just give me a #2 pencil » | Take a load off » | To sleep, perchance to dream » | Just another manic Monday ... »

Know me?

From Amanda's livejournal 01. Who are you?: 02. Are we friends?: 03. When and how did we meet?: 04. Do you (or did you ever) have a crush on me?: 05. Would you kiss me?: 06. Describe me in one word: 07. What was your first impression?: 08. Do you still think that way about me now?: 09. What reminds you of me?: 10. If you could give me anything what would it be?: 11. How well do you know me?: 12. When's the last time you saw me?: 13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Care to tell me now? 14. Are you going to put this on your journal?

01. Who are you?: Amanda
02. Are we friends?: yep
03. When and how did we meet?: East High scholar's bowl. Actually, were we in the same biology class when i was a freshman?
04. Do you (or did you ever) have a crush on me?: sorry, no
05. Would you kiss me?: no thanks
06. Describe me in one word: industrious
07. What was your first impression?: I think i remember thinking that you need to calm down a little
08. Do you still think that way about me now?: you seem a lot more laid back now, so no
09. What reminds you of me?: swimming
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?: kitten
11. How well do you know me?: moderately, although we're somewhat out of touch
12. When's the last time you saw me?: Christmas?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Care to tell me now? ... I really don't think whatshisface was interested in you sophomore year of high school. Whew! Got that off my chest.
14. Are you going to put this on your journal? so already did

Post a Comment

Links