« Home | True Blue » | Well the last couple of days have been a bit of a ... » | Blast from the past » | It wasn't going to be pretty » | For now I have nothing else to post ... I'm sure I... » | Sugar and spice and all things nice » | Not that it wasn't true » | Put 'em in the dirt » | As time goes by » | Kids say the darnedest things, part II »

The best is yet to come

Well we're back. Back in nice 50-something-degree triangle, back to newhope, back to UNC, back to our life. The trip to Wichita was good, but more and more as I go back to visit it becomes just that: a visit. My home is here. And I was ready to come home. I have roots here and people I care about. I'm glad God sent me here, for multiple reasons. With the trip to Wichita having gone well, I'm excited about the month of December. I really think that what awaits me is going to be quite grand.

Links