« Home | Well the last couple of days have been a bit of a ... » | Blast from the past » | It wasn't going to be pretty » | For now I have nothing else to post ... I'm sure I... » | Sugar and spice and all things nice » | Not that it wasn't true » | Put 'em in the dirt » | As time goes by » | Kids say the darnedest things, part II » | Kids say the darnedest things »

True Blue

UNC won the Maui Invitational earlier this week. Their returning starting line-up seems a little creaky out of the gates but I have all confidence that they're going to pick up the pace. Raymond Felton, Rashad McCants, Sean May, Jackie Manuel and Jawad Williams make up one of the most talented starting line-ups in NCAA hoops this year. At least I think so. Admittedly I was a little surprised that none of them entered the NBA draft last year but I was thrilled that they were sticking around. Keep your eye on them. They're going to do great things. Oh and that other team down the street? Yeah, so it seems as though there are at least some who think Duke's paradise days are over.

Links