« Home | This morning while I was showering I was going ove... » | That's a lot of really good football ... » | UNC 31, Miami (FL) 28 » | Desperate times, desperate measures? » | The stuff of legends » | Raindrops keep falling on my head » | The game » | Welcome to Hollywood » | Know me? » | I feel loved »

Election Day

Now the last time this happened I was living in Dauten 44 on the Wash U campus with Laura and Laurel and 3 other girls. I think I went to bed around 1:30 or 2 that morning and didn't know about the whole Florida mess until the next day. I had practice at 6:30. I needed at least 4 hours to survive the day. I have class tomorrow morning at 9. I have to be up at 7:30 or so. Maybe we'll know who the president is before I just fall asleep. Otherwise someone's going to be given the job of waking me up to tell me. Oh and by the way ... I really liked Curt Schilling until he turned into a political expert overnight. Gotta give him some slack ... he wasn't rude, he was just voicing an opinion. But I agree at least somewhat with SI.com writer Phil Taylor here. This is a shameless use of his celebrity status. Not that the other guys aren't doing it too, though. But come on ... a World Series champion does not (necessarily) a political expert make.

Links