« Home | It's beginning to look a lot like ... » | The best is yet to come » | True Blue » | Well the last couple of days have been a bit of a ... » | Blast from the past » | It wasn't going to be pretty » | For now I have nothing else to post ... I'm sure I... » | Sugar and spice and all things nice » | Not that it wasn't true » | Put 'em in the dirt »

I am ME!

I'm really just trying to stay awake here b a s i c s Name/Nickname(s): Angela Single or taken: Taken ... very very taken Gender: female B-Day: Feb 19 Siblings: little bro, Bryant Hair colour: dark dark brown Eye colour: dark dark brown r e l a t i o n s h i p s Who is your best friend(s)?: JJ, Scott, Jamie, Sabrina (out here my Chapel Hill peeps); Cole, Behrman, Laurel (Wash U girls); TL, Elizabeth, Danny (my Wichita bunch) Do you believe in love at first sight?: Uh no Do you want children one day & if so, how many?: Oh yeah ... minimum 1, maximum 2 ... I know, not much of a range there Most important thing to you in a friendship is?: honesty, sincerity s p e c i f i c s What are you most scared of? This is kind of deep for a blog don't you think? Probably waking up one morning and not being loved. What are you listening to right now?: myself typing Who is the last person that called you?: Probably JJ Where do you want to get married?: newhope h a v e | y o u | e v e r Given anyone a bath?: Yes Went out in public in your PJ's?: Just on those really long bus trips Bungee jumped?: no Made yourself throw up?: Yeah ... all the time as a little kid I would do it to avoid my swimming lessons. My teacher was mean! Skinny dipped?: No although not for lack of opportunity. Wash U Swimming - where we swim naked when it's dark outside. I somehow managed to avoid that. Ever been in love?: Yes ... very very yes Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Nope Cried when someone died?: Yes Lied: Sadly enough Fallen for your best friend?: Yeah ... didn't work out so good. This time around it happened at the same time - love + best friend is the greatest Been rejected?: Yes. Very very yes. Rejected someone?: Noooo .... people don't ask me out that often Done something you regret?: Nope - I don't live life that way c u r r e n t Clothes: Jeans, Old Navy long sleeved shirt, tennis shoes Make-up: Oh no Annoyance: fatigue Smell: office Desktop picture: Steelers collage CD in player: none Color of toenails: toenail color l a s t s Movie watched: The Incredibles Person u called: I have no idea Person touched: JJ Person u hugged: JJ You emailed: Benji You IMed: JJ You yelled at: sadly, also JJ You kissed: and still JJ a r e | y o u Understanding: I like to think so Open-minded: yeah Insecure: unfortunately Interesting: Ummm ... I dunno Hungry: very ... dinner in an hour and a half I hope Smart: So I've been told Moody: Today, yeah Hard working: I wish I were more so Organized: Uh no Healthy: Depends on the day you ask Shy: it depends Difficult: Difficult at what? Attractive: Um ... ask someone else Bored easily: nah Messy: sadly, yes Responsible: yes Hyper: At the moment, way too tired to be o p p o s i t e | s e x What do you notice first: Whether he's a nice guy or not Last person you danced with: Oh wow ... ummm ... someone at Laura's wedding I think Worst questions to ask: I dunno but the worst way to start a conversation? "I've heard a lot about you!" d o | y o u | e v e r Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special: I have been known to do that, yes Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: No ... not so much Wish you were younger: Uh no ... thanks Cry because someone said something to you?: Yes ... very very yes n u m b e r Of times i have had my heart broken: 2 Of hearts i have broken: I have no idea Of continents i have lived in: 1 y o u r | t h o u g h t s I know: that bumps in the road make people stronger I want: heh ... ask me in person ... I can't really say in a blog I have: a headache I wish: I could turn back time sometimes I hate: arrogance I fear: myself I hear: Some professor brought her kids and they're running up and down the hall ... loud munchkins they are I wonder: What's going to happen next week I regret: Not much I love:God, JJ, my job, swimming, football F i n a l | q u e s t i o n s Who would you love being locked in a room with? Heh Could you live without your computer? Not very long Would you color your hair? No Could you ever get off the computer? Yeah Like watching sunrises or sunsets? Eh ... What hurts the most? deceitfulness

Links