« Home | The end of an era » | Last hurrah » | Cost » | Steelers 20, Jets 17 (OT) » | The good fight » | They're baaaaaack » | It's off to work I go » | Happy New Year » | Welcome to the family » | Over the river and through the woods »

Fresh meat

OK far be it from me to use this as complaint central but ... it's FREEZING in my office. I am sitting here reading or writing but intermittently sticking my hands in my coat pockets (yes I am wearing a coat) to warm them. My nose is cold, I'm wearing a sweater and jeans and a coat, my feet are freezing, my ears are cold ... and somehow I'm still here. I have been cold since I got out of bed this morning. *shiver* I feel like this is one big meat locker up here on the 3rd floor of Davie. On the other hand ... definitely, without a doubt, better this than 80 and humid.

My office is freezing too! Weird. I've had my coat on all day and been trying to type with gloves on (not easy).

Post a Comment

Links