It's off to work I go
Well, it finally happened. I think my way-too-long break from academia has officially ended. I got an email this morning from my advisor saying that I should present the research I did last semester at the North Carolina Cognition Conference in February, which is being held out at Wake Forest University. Uh oh. This all sounds like a great idea ... until you take into account the fact that I don't HAVE a poster. I guess that means between now and Friday I'd best come up with one. Plan A: Come up with succinctly written abstract that is worthy of submission. Create poster. Go do poster session. Plan B: Panic! Just kidding. I actually like presenting my work because, well, it's fun. So here I go, back to work.
plan b, plan b! it's my favorite!
-cole
Posted by
Anonymous |
1/04/2005 05:35:00 PM