« Home | Owie owie owie ... » | Isn't it romantic? » | Warm and toasty » | Fresh meat » | The end of an era » | Last hurrah » | Cost » | Steelers 20, Jets 17 (OT) » | The good fight » | They're baaaaaack »

Lost and found

I lost my favorite red pen. I don't grade in red pen as the similarities between blood and red ink are too many. I hated getting papers back that looked like they'd been shot. So I grade in blue, green, purple, whatever happens to strike my fancy at the moment but not red. However ... when I read I like to mark up my articles in red ... the references and notes are easier to find and red ink is sort of bright ... takes away from the dullness of the reading. In my opinion. But now my red pen has gone missing and I don't know what to do. Hmph. On another note, those of you who are into the whole "Thoughful" and "Profound" ways of life, check out my friend Dan's blog at daythief.blogspot.com. Luckily for us, the blog provides a nice outlet for Dan ... otherwise we'd have to hear him talk like that all the time. I kid, I kid. Dan's great. And for your artistic fix of the day check out Dan's photo blog where he posts some pictures of stuff going on around here (yes, very artistic, technical term that was).

Links