« Home | Fresh meat » | The end of an era » | Last hurrah » | Cost » | Steelers 20, Jets 17 (OT) » | The good fight » | They're baaaaaack » | It's off to work I go » | Happy New Year » | Welcome to the family »

Warm and toasty

I finally seem to have solved my cold office problem ... wear the heaviest sweater I can find in my closet. I bought this sweater last year during the cold snap we had that eventually led to lots of snow and some ice and only wore it maybe once or twice. It normally doesn't get cold enough here to wear something this heavy. However, my office, as I previously mentioned, has been ridiculously cold. I am now quite comfortable and capable of high productivity. In other news, my friend Sabrina just got her second custom made bag from girlworksbags.com and I decided to check out their website. The girl who makes the bags has agreed to make me my very own bag ... out of my old Wash U swimming t-shirts! How cool is that?? So I need to package those up and get them out to her so I can get my Wash U bag soon ...

Links