Well, I've been doing all the work posting stuff for people to read ... your turn! Actually I know that there are people who read this on a pretty regular basis and I just am curious ... If you read this, post a memory of me. It can be anything you want, good or bad - just so long as it happened. Then post this to your journal. See what people remember about you...
Well, I have many over the years, but I'll put up my first memory, which is of being on the same team at City League Scholar's Bowl my freshman year. I remember Katie and Farihah had found boys cooler than us to talk to between rounds, so you and I were wandering around North High, talking about Fletcher. And that was back when you had long hair.
Posted by
Anonymous |
2/15/2005 08:47:00 AM
I think Pho Grand was during the school year circa graduation ...
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
2/15/2005 01:59:00 PM
Fletcher Powell ... I remember Fletcher Powell ... and every time someone asks you about an Angela memory this is what you remember ... what does that say about me???
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
2/15/2005 02:00:00 PM
Nothing, really. It's just the first memory, so it stands out for some reason.
Posted by
Anonymous |
2/15/2005 07:07:00 PM