« Home | You Are a Visionary Soul You are ... » | The things you know » | Be Mine » | Lost and found » | Owie owie owie ... » | Isn't it romantic? » | Warm and toasty » | Fresh meat » | The end of an era » | Last hurrah »

Brown paper packages tied up with strings ...

My birthday is two weeks from tomorrow. Unlike Sabrina I will not be celebrating the month-of-Angela like she is the month-of-Sabrina. Although if I were nearly as cool as Sabrina maybe I would be celebrating for the whole month, too. ;-) I'm not big on gifts really but there are a couple of things that I wouldn't mind having, conveniently linked for clarity : - Steelers sweatshirt or Steelers long-sleeved t-shirt I just figure as a general rule it never hurts to add to my ever-growing ownership of Steelers paraphenalia and I guess if given the option I'd rather have the t-shirt ... it hardly ever gets cold enough here to wear sweatshirts but I LOVE long sleeve t-shirts. - Sex and the City DVDs I still contend that the first season did not do the show justice and once they got rid of the freeze-frame Carrie and interviewing random people, the show became much more cohesive. So from season 3 on, it's all fair game! These are all pretty material things. One thing I really want is my sanity and the other thing I want, I've already got so hey, I'm easy.

Links