The road to the final four
I've entered 2 brackets in the Baseball America NCAA pool. They had so many entries this year that we have enough for the top 3 to all take home sizable prizes. Just to give you an idea, we had 166 entries and at 5 bucks a pop ... well you do the math but that means that first prize is around 630 dollars. Whew! JJ isn't doing so hot in either his first or his second bracket with his first one being in 62nd place and his second one in 138th place. I'm not doing fantastic but I'm doing okay. My first bracket is in 13th and my second is in 62nd but who knows how these things turn out. So far the shockers have been that both Syracuse and Kansas were knocked out in the first round. Then, UW - Milwaukee knocked out Boston College, a 12th seed reaching the sweet 16. Gonzaga, the yearly underdog, fell to Bob Knight's Texas Tech team. And nationally ranked Oklahoma fell to Utah today. I guess we just wait and see now.