« Home | I needed one of those! » | And the hits just keep on coming » | Football circus » | Weekend of Angela » | Well it's one of those times where I can't help bu... » | Feels like today » | Take two » | Valentine find » | Well, I've been doing all the work posting stuff f... » | UAAs 2005 - day 1 »

Rain or shine

This morning as I got in my car to drive to work I noticed some really good looking clouds ... behind me. I didn't know how hard the wind was blowing but I was sort of banking on me outrunning the clouds or else the clouds would wait until I was safely within the bounds of a building before opening. As I pulled into the parking lot a few sprinkles started to fall. By the time I pulled into a parking spot it was raining. By the time I picked up my stuff to head over to catch the bus, it was pouring. As I got out of the car I noticed ice. It was hailing. So amidst the cold rain and hail I walked over to catch the bus except the wind started blowing. So now the rain was coming in sideways and I had two options: to either protect my head or my legs so I went with my head. As a result when I got on the bus I was wet from the waist down. A bone-chilling-jeans-soaking-feet-frozen-hair-dripping wet. So here's my word of advice: When that little voice in your head tells you to sit in the car and wait it out just do it ... it's safer.

Links