« Home | Just because I can » | Fickle » | List update » | The dress dilemma » | One singular sensation » | Perpendicular Geometry » | An update » | This is Walker. He likes the Steelers, too. Go S... » | I think he likes it! » | Gonna get maa-aaarried »

Can I have just one more moondance?

Last night was the official go/no-go test of the dance for the reception. We were going to decide whether we could dance with Curtis and Rachel performing at the reception after rehearsing live and ... whaddya know, we can! So those of you who have been waiting for this wedding with great anticipation, it's just one more layer to it - JJ and I can dance! I have to admit that I was a little surprised it went that smoothly because it's not like we've been practicing diligently (although we have been practicing some). I certainly didn't think we were just going to run through it 3 times and be done with it. And after we rehearsed, Rachel was putting the girls to bed and JJ and I and Steve and Sabrina danced in the Mulders' kitchen while Curtis played guitar. Fun stuff. Rachel came downstairs and said that Kyra and Megan wanted to know if they could come to the wedding. My first inclination was yes, then it was "Have I told anyone that children can't come?" and luckily JJ pointed out that they will sit still, and they will. Kyra and Meg are a couple of the best behaved little girls - a lot of fun to babysit - that I have known in quite some time. I will say that if they had asked me in person it would not have been humanly possible to turn them down: "Miss Angela we want to come to the wedding, can we?" Um, of course girls. Whatever you want. Just keep being amazingly cute and well behaved and how can I tell you no???

You need to babysit them more... Although there cuteness never fades, its effects do. You become a nomal human being again, capable of rational thought. It takes an effort of super-cuteness on their part to break you down again.

Post a Comment

Links