« Home | Hear the surf » | The heat is on » | The secret life of children » | Circle of friends » | The list » | East meets South » | I'm glad that I'm not soluble » | A la cuisine! » | Summer breeze » | The whole proud family of the grad  »

List update

I am off and ... well, I wouldn't call it running but I'd call it at least a decent paced crawl on the list. Oh and by the way -- there's a good chance I miscounted my dates. I'll recount and get back to you on the deadline for these things. Number 11: Christy Merrill gave me pots of fresh rosemary, oregano, parsley and basil. Technically I haven't "grown" them since they came potted and alive and well but I say that if they're still alive in 3 months and still growing that I've "grown" fresh herbs. Number 8: This might have to be adjusted. The Sunday following me posting my list there was an ad in the church bulletin about "Come join the WoW (Women of the Word) book club." meaning, of course, that they have now started a book club and thus I probably can't start another at least not right on the heels of it. Stay tuned but this one may be changed to "Become involved in the Red Tent Ministry" Number 82: My mom has this tendency to buy HUGE bottles of vitamins and send them to us. I opened one and then looked at the label and noticed that it as 325 pills in it. Either JJ is going to have to take some of those or I will be stalling on number 82 for quite some time. Number 100: I want to know if those herbs count as a houseplant. Maybe someone will get me a houseplant when we move and then I won't have to worry about it. Number 55: Sabrina just made (or will make soon) appointments for the bridal party to have nails done the day before the wedding. I've signed up for both a manicure and a pedicure. Don't worry - I'll take pictures. Numbers 30 and 31: Sabrina and I are looking for a gym. We may ditch that, because of the cost, and do videos instead. We'll see how that goes. At any rate it's nice to know I've gotten started. I have this fear that number 27 is going to fall by the wayside soon because I just got in about 30 papers I'm supposed to read to prepare myself for my master's and well ... those are sort of more important that the library books so we're gonna have to see if I have time. Nonetheless, the ball is rolling.

Links