If my memory serves me correctly ...
I haven't blogged in awhile. Well, due to shortage of time here's something I borrowed from Nicole's blog .... a yes/no list. Yes: -getting married in less than a week! -Billy Barou from Moe's -(re)reading Harry Potter in anticipation of the book release next week -looking forward to friends and family coming in for the weekend -staying with Jamie this coming Wednesday and Thursday -thunderstorms -reading Scripture and praying with JJ -talking on the phone with my brother -listening to good music (Aimee Mann and Michael Buble - 2 separate playlists) on iTunes -lots of candles for the ceremony! -the parents get in on Wednesday -Genna and Walker get here on Thursday! (Oh and Sean and Paula we're looking forward to getting to see you, too ;-) but your kids are so darned cute) -did I mention getting married in less than a week?!?!?! No: -last minute wedding planning -worrying about fitting into the wedding dress -cleaning the apartment so it's fit to live in when we return from the honeymoon -spending tons of my parents' money on this wedding (I HATE doing this) -shopping for hours on end for a dress for the rehearsal dinner -having to decorate the church (I think it's pretty, can't we just leave it???) -not getting to see Michele and Dylan this week (they're on vacation) -still haven't gone swimming recently