Random thoughts
Today's post is more of a random thoughts sort of thing ... bear with me * When I got to campus today I found that it was packed with incoming students, freshmen I believe. My beloved parking meters next to Davie were all covered with red signs that read "Incoming students only. 45 minute unloading zone. Towing enforced." This is the most traffic we're going to see and it will be steadily so until about the 3rd week of class ... when the slacker students decide it's not worth it to go to class anymore. * My newest favorite breakfast is a cinnamon raisin English muffin with a tiny bit of low calorie butter spread. Toasted. Yum. * New favorite lunch: turkey, cucumber, tomato, ranch dressing on a pita. Pretzels. Sweet tea. * My semester starts on August 30. It ends on December 9. We have gone from a 16 week semester to a 15 week. And the professors are expected to cover the same amount of material. This is me being excited ... not really. * On Friday night JJ and I are going to our first departmental function as husband and wife - dinner at the psyc 50 course coordinator's house. * My latest cooking ambition is to make cream puffs and eclairs from scratch. Pate a choux. And also biscuits. 2 separate ambitions I guess. * Last weekend we went to a YA barbecue and pool party and we got to play with Jaylyn and Jessie Grace. They're fun girls. * We're starting a new study at our small group. I'm excited. And I haven't been excited about a study in awhile. * On Monday I was cranky. JJ got me an iTunes gift certificate to cheer me up. How sweet. * Last week I bought pajama pants and a t-shirt from the Gap's supersoft collection. Very comfortable. VERY. * Movies I want to see: March of the Penguins, The 40-year-old Virgin, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Cinderella Man and Redeye. Although after Redeye I probably wouldn't be able to sleep.
I love those English Muffins and whole choleteral packed butter is better, but I understand healthy people, I just don't agree with them.
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
8/26/2005 02:00:00 PM