Happy Birthday! .... just .... kidding
This morning I called Scott to wish him a Happy Birthday. It's not his birthday. His birthday is Saturday. I got the date wrong. See, my method of remembering birthdays is ... to remember them. And I think that last year to get Scott's birthdate I stole his wallet, flipped it open to his driver's license and then gave it back. I remember it saying 17th. It's not. It's the 19th of November. Dang it. Well, Happy Birthday to Scott 2 days early and again on the 19th. In other news ... Dylan got a haircut. He's so handsome and cute ... and growing up really really fast. Last night Kyra and Meg came upstairs while the Encounter team was rehearsing. They are fun girls. At one point Rachel was holding Meg on her hip, singing in worship rehearsal, and looking at something Kyra was showing her in a book. Talk about a multitasking mom! We were supposed to go to Atlanta this weekend with newhope. We're not. The trip was cancelled. But that means we can go to Rachel's birthday party. Which means we have to find something 80s to wear. Because that's the theme. I don't like theme parties. But I'll do it for Rachel. I think that tomorrow we're finally going to get around to hanging pictures, candles and other decorative fodder around our apartment. Finally. I have another post in the works but it requires more thought so it's coming ...