« Home | It doesn't look like Christmas at all ... » | Insert part A into part C ... hold until bleeding » | Breathe in, breathe out » | 'Cause that's my fun day » | Finding peace » | Dress me up and take me out » | As time goes by » | How do you measure, measure a year? » | Sara Groves, pt II » | Bottoms up »

Christmas list update

I'm looking for lower ticket items. All my presents should definitely not be high ticket and as I didn't think people were actually going to go out and get them well, things ought not always be in the 100 dollar zone! * Old children's books series. I love them ... call it comfort food for the brain if you will. I read them over and over as a kid and as I've moved around I've lost some books of the series in some places and some have been read to pieces with the pages falling out so a new complete set would be nice. Not to mention complete. Anne of Green Gables .... and .... yes .... Little House on the Prairie and Little Women. A fascinating thing about the Little Women set - I didn't realize it was one big book. I wonder if they sell them separately. * Small cooking tools like a set of wooden spoons (can't believe I haven't bought any for myself yet!) and a wooden spatula * Station Wagon - the Sara Groves "for parents" CD that I originally didn't think I wanted but after hearing her sing a song from the CD at the concert, I'm all about anything by Sara Groves! * A flower box starter kit of some sort. I want, at some point, to have pretty plants and flowers on my back deck. So there we go - some things that are well below the high ticket range. I always feel a little awkward when people try to give me presents. Heck, JJ wanted to get me an engagement ring and don't get me wrong, I love my ring, but I even felt weird about THAT.

Links