FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE 1. Lifeguard 2. Swim Coach 3. Research assistant 4. Grad student FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER 1. The Sandlot 2. When Harry Met Sally 3. Any of the Star Wars 4. Any of the Lord of the Rings FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN: 1. Wichita, KS 2. St. Louis, MO 3. Chapel Hill, NC 4. Durham, NC FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH 1. Friends 2. Sex and the City 3. Good Eats 4. Scrubs FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION: 1. Madrid/Sevilla 2. Mexico City 3. Cancun 4. Padre Island, TX FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY: 1. gmail.com 2. purplesabrina.com 3. UNC webmail 4. xanga.com/insertusernamehere FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: 1. Lime & Basil 2. Brazilian Steakhouse style - either Chamas or Rio Churrascaria 3. Scotch and Sirloin 4. FOUR COSTUMES YOU'VE WORN ON HALLOWEEN: 1. Angel 2. Asian thug 3. Cowgirl 4. I think I've only ever had 3 costumes FOUR SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED: 1. Wichita East 2. Washington University in St. Louis 3. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 4. Curtis Middle FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS: 1. Pad thai 2. Chicken noodle soup 3. Pho 4. Tomato and mozzarella salad ===== 1 MINUTE AGO: in my office typing on this 1 HOUR AGO: Teaching a course in psyc 50 1 DAY AGO: Grading papers for psyc 50 I LOVE: my husband, my apartment, and my church I HATE: wet socks, things that smell bad I FEAR: God I FEEL: like it's almost time for lunch I HIDE: how tired I am (usually) I DRIVE: a Ford Mustang I MISS: swimming with a team everyday and being in shape I LEARN: more about myself and JJ and God everyday I NEED: time with my husband, time by myself, lots and lots of sleep I THINK: about everything LASTS... Last big car ride: to Perry for Christmas Last kiss: this morning JJ gave me a kiss before I left for work Last movie seen: The March of the Penguins Last food consumed: a bowl of cereal for breakfast Last phone call: my mom to tell her a funny story Last CD played: Jeremy Camp's Restored in my car Last drink drank: water Last time scolded: hmmm ... probably my dad reminding us to go and get our passports SHORT ANSWER.. I AM: very Asian American I WANT: to eat lunch now I HAVE: too many things to do today at home, but I'm stuck at work I WISH: it were my birthday sooner! I WONDER: what I'm going to get for my birthday from JJ I ALWAYS: try to pray about every decision I DANCE: very badly I SING: in worship and along with the radio I CRY: when I get really really tired, or really strung out I AM NOT ALWAYS: as faithful (to God) as I should me I WRITE: okay I guess I WIN: hrm ... at DDR sometimes I guess I LOSE: a lot ... I don't like it but I like to think I'm a gracious loser I CONFUSE: other people when I try to explain what it is I do for a living I SHOULD: go to the library and then go to lunch FAVORITES.. NUMBER: 10 COLOR(S): blue DAYS: any day I get to sleep late MONTH: usually December, but there was no snow this year! SONG(S): All I Need - Sara Groves; Just Showed Up For My Own Life - Sara Groves SEASON: winter - *wills it to snow* DRINK: cherry 7up IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU... CRIED? little tears HELPED SOMEONE? i think so GOTTEN SICK? no GONE TO THE MOVIES? no SAID 'i love you'?: yes WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: no but I'm working on a long, complicated email - does that count? TALKED TO AN EX?: Yup WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: No but I've given myself a deadline - I start journaling on my birthday! HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: yeah HUGGED SOMEONE?: yes *disclaimer - this is what I do when I'm hungry and bored