« Home | Just remember what your old pal said » | Little red haired girl » | One for the thumb » | Step three - take the Bus home » | Step two - Rematch » | Step one » | The first one » | Rookie of the game » | Say Cheese! » | Dancing queen »

Looky!

Bath and Body Works makes perfume! I'm not a big perfume wearer and I think that people who overdo the perfume thing are ... gutsy. But light, fresh scents always intrigue me and on me, some of them smell quite nice. I used to be a Clinique Happy fan but it's pricey for a tiny bottle. And then today when doing a little websurfing I found this:If you can't see it, it's Fresh Vanilla perfume by Bath and Body Works. It's my newest find ... and maybe for my birthday it will be my newest indulgence. Or not. We'll see.

Links