« Home | I want to play too » | You sing a sad song just to turn it around » | Wait a minute Mr. Postman » | There's a ninety-five pound Chinese man with a hun... » | Constants aren't so constant anymore » | Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me » | Not that my life is deserving » | The Madness » | Curious yet tasty food experiment » | Rage against the machine »

There's more to a girl than a really great pair of shoes

3 years ago I never would have said these bags were cute. And on top of that, I probably would have scoffed. A friend of mine had one of these the other day and I saw how cute and useful they were. Here's my top three favorites. The handbag: The bucket tote: And my personal favorite, the hobo bag: Aren't they cute? And useful? I don't need another bag at the moment - JJ got me a great bag for my birthday. But maybe I'll stash this away as a Christmas or birthday thing for a ways in the future. I like all the blue ones and the big bucket tote thing might be too big but the hobo is about perfect. Who knew that I would ever want this kind of bag? But I want to get one. Eventually.

Links