6 months and then some
I guess I should post about my weekend, too. :-) Friday night JJ took me to 518 West in Raleigh for dinner to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. The only thing he would tell me on Thursday was that we were going to Raleigh and that I shouldn't wear jeans. His slip was that he sent me part of the menu to make sure I would find something I would like to eat which was very wise on his part. Angela can be picky. So knowing we were going to Raleigh I started searching around 10 pm Thursday night. Around 10:20 I called him with my discovery. I had figured out where we were going. So I, in part, ruined the surprised. But he bought me flowers -- beautiful, perfect, yellow roses. My favorites. Good surprise. He gave me a very sweet card with an even sweeter message. Excellent surprise. He also bought me a book which is really good. Good surprise. I was tired when the evening was over but ... he did good. The last 6 months, with both the good stuff and the bad stuff, and yes there's been some bad stuff, have been some of the best I can remember. I really do seem to have another half. I think that other half is JJ. He puts up with more of my crap than anyone I know. He makes me laugh. He makes me smile. He makes me happy. Even though he pries. Even though he's a bit of a hypochondriac (or a lot of one). Even though he's overprotective. But mostly just because he's JJ. Here's to 6 months, JJ.
Awwwwww. *sniff sniff*
Posted by
Sabrina |
11/08/2004 12:19:00 PM
I had no idea JJ was so romatic!
-Troy
Posted by
Anonymous |
11/09/2004 02:15:00 PM