Oops. So I guess between the election and the Steelers-Eagles game on Sunday there's one more noteworthy event. Today marks the 6 month anniversary of when JJ and I started dating. Everyone have their warm fuzzy moment. Tomorrow then marks the 6 month anniversary of Curtis Mulder's arrival to newhope. How do I know this? Because for the longest time I didn't know the date of our (JJ's and my) anniversary. I just had never bothered to look. Pretty much all I could remember was that the day after JJ and I started dating we went over to Curtis' and helped him move in. Actually, I helped him move in (along with many many others). JJ showed up later and helped set up the girls' beds. Anyway, one day in church Benji asked Curtis when he got here and Curtis said, "May 5th." At which point JJ and I look at each other and are like, "OK, remember that." And now we remember. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.