« Home | The road to the final four » | It's the most wonderful time of the year ... » | Just another day for a daydream » | Getting to know you » | Rain or shine » | I needed one of those! » | And the hits just keep on coming » | Football circus » | Weekend of Angela » | Well it's one of those times where I can't help bu... »

And in other news ...

I finally replaced my poor little broken MPIO player I got from Scott for my birthday. I am now the owner of a 256 MB SanDisk radio/mp3 player/voice recorder. I just got it yesterday so today will be my very first day in the gym with the new tunes. I'm looking forward to it. My brackets are dead. JJ's brackets are dead. No chance for winning money. None. Stupid upsets. When NC State knocked out UConn in the last minute of play my bracket basically died a quick and painless death. I think JJ's may have been dead before that. UNC takes on Villanova tomorrow night at 10. Why they're playing at 10 I don't know. They're playing in New York. Why can't they play earlier? Like at 8? Oh well ... gonna have to make myself stay awake for that one I guess. Sabrina and Jamie said they're going to throw me a bridal shower. Uh oh. That's a step up from what I originally thought was going to happen though. Jamie had originally said she was going throw me a lingerie shower. *shudder* Glad I dodged the bullet on that one. On Sunday Heidi introduced me to a lovely new flavor - Cinnamon Altoids. The first one I had burned like a ... well, it burned. But I now have my very own box and they're quite tasty and quite addictive. I maybe ought to stop eating them so enthusiastically. Or else I might end up with cinnamon in my bloodstream.

Links