Bottoms up
Last night I went with Sabrina and Rachel to Bogart's so that they could have martinis. I shared a blonde brownie with them. And Sabrina let me taste (and when I say "taste" I mean, I got some on my lips and then licked my lips so it was less than 1/2 a mouthful) her cherry vanilla martini. But I was the designated driver so that was all I could have. The ambience at Bogart's is really nice -very jazz-club-classy feel. I might see if we can go there on a fancy celebratory date sometime so that I can have a martini too. I realized sitting there with Bri and Rae that ever since I left college I miss the regularity of sitting around a table with my friends just shooting the breeze (martinis optional!) so I hope we do something like that again soon.
I'm really glad you had a good time. I'm glad my wife got to hang out with her firends. Meanwhile, tell us more about the blondie... I wanted to get one when we went, but we split a dessert instead.
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
10/22/2005 11:38:00 AM
blonde brownie ... including nuts and butterscotch baked in ... coffee ice cream ... topped with butterscotch sauce - very tasty
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
10/22/2005 01:39:00 PM