The round of life
This weekend I: - graded papers - went to the West End Wine Bar for cognitive happy hour and had 1/2 glass of some very good merlot and some "west end fries" - had dinner at China 35 - it was the end of happy hour, we just figured we'd keep being happy - worked the Sunday morning service - made steak and potatoes and vegetables for lunch - made some fluffy eggs for breakfast Saturday - watched the major league divisional playoffs - slept in on Saturday - plan to make soup for dinner tonight to share with Jamie and Rob's soup This weekend JJ: - went with me to the wine bar and China 35 - made the potatoes for our steak and potatoes lunch - did all our laundry - cleaned our kitchen - cleaned our den/living room - marinated our steaks for lunch - played a game of Madden 06 - set up Tivo to clear off our Steelers games - watched the Georgia/Tennessee game - at the fluffy eggs I made for breakfast - watched the major league divisional playoffs I think that tonight we're going over to Jamie's to share soups (I'm bringing chicken noodle - my favorite, and bruschetta and bread, and Jamie and Rob are making bratwurst and cheese) and then we might take a walk for ice cream. Tomorrow night the Steelers play the chargers in MNF. I don't know yet if I'm staying up for that. Probably. I don't need to be awake Tuesday right? I'm kidding but I'll likely be watching it from in bed.