Take me out to the ballgame?
Is it true? Am I being sucked in? There's something about the word "Playoff" that strikes excitement in the heart of every sports fan. Am I right or am I right? There's this 50-50 chance that I'm going to start following baseball. Oh sure, my husband works for a baseball magazine but up until now I couldn't care less - baseball was his thing and not mine. And really it would just be too cliche if I started rooting for the Boston Red Sox or the New York Yankees. But I'm thinkin' ... really thinkin' ... that this year I might have to root for the Cards. After all, their team doctor is the same guy who fixed my shoulder 3 years ago. I've got the connection. OK, not really. But I watched the last part of a couple of games this weekend and when playoffs are at stake the games become way more interesting. We'll see. I'm already a football fan. Do I even have TIME for another sport?
I don't like the font for the body of your posts. Some of the letters touch. If you're gonna stick with this template, I recommend a new font.
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
10/04/2005 05:35:00 PM
I'm working on using this template as a base to create my own background - patience my good man ... patience
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
10/05/2005 10:49:00 AM