« Home | It's Friday again. Next week I have Fall Break wh... » | Knock knock? Anyone home? » | Best case scenario » | "At least we're within field goal range" » | The round of life » | The other side of something » | Take me out to the ballgame? » | Wish I was there ... » | It's (finally) a girl! » | It's on the roof! »

10 things to say about it

Found this on a friend's blog: Post 10 things that have made you happy this week. Tag people to do the same. 10. Spending time with Dylan and Michele in the hospital - Dylan in the hospital sucks, but knowing that going to see him and Michele brightened their day was fun. 9. Good conversation with JJ. 8. Small group last Tuesday - I know that was just over a week ago but hey it's close enough, right? 7. The macaroni and cheese I made for Sabrina and me last night. 6. Fall break! 5. Starting the text of my master's thesis. 4. Watching Steelers football - yes we lost, but I love watching them play 3. Good conversation with God. 2. Hugs and kisses from JJ 1. Waking up in JJ's arms. I tag Sabrina, Sarah (Cox), Sarah (Ralston), Ramon, and Steve.

Links