« Home | Sara Groves, pt II » | Bottoms up » | My daddy is bigger than your daddy » | Sara Groves - pt I » | 10 things to say about it » | It's Friday again. Next week I have Fall Break wh... » | Knock knock? Anyone home? » | Best case scenario » | "At least we're within field goal range" » | The round of life »

How do you measure, measure a year?

The seasons are changing. Finally. Last week it appears as though we had our last bout of 80-something weather that causes me to sweat walking from my car to my office. Yesterday it only got up just above 60. Today it is only supposed to be 50-something. When I left the house this morning it was 40 degrees out, with a wind-chill of 34. Exhilarating, no? I know there are those who don't think so but I love it. I live through summer, but I live for fall and winter. Now if I could get some cute winter clothes like these ... every year I add a little more to my "non-Wash U swimming" winter clothes collection. Last year was the first time I think I wore something non-Wash U two or more times a week. The swim season was always in the thick of winter so I always wore the same swimming gear every year. Gotta break the habit, you know and wouldn't these be cute in my wardrobe? * cute jacket-like sweaters * cute little blazers * nice button downs

Not loving the jacket like sweater. Don't know why. Maybe it's just that one. Sweaters are supposed to be sweaters, jackets are jackets, maybe?

Do, however, like the buttondown and blazer looks. Although I rarely wear either one to school. My nice buttondowns are reserved for business occasions since they cost a fortune. However, inexpensive buttondowns are extremely cute with jeans and flats or heels.

Awesome "Rent" allusion... loved it.

Post a Comment

Links