« Home | Happy Birthday! .... just .... kidding » | Waiting waiting » | How much is that doggie in the window ... again » | Old dogs, new tricks » | The week » | The things you find » | Not again » | Rumbly in my tumbly » | Christmas list update » | It doesn't look like Christmas at all ... »

Birthday weekend

This has been a birthday weekend. Last night we went to Rachel's 80s themed 30th birthday party. At one point it looked like an 80s prom gone horribly wrong. JJ actually found a Miami Vice jacket. It says Miami Vice on the label. I was Jo from Facts of Life (JJ says - I roll with him on that one - I've never seen the show). Sabrina made 30 bundt cakes for cake. Individually sized. And different flavors. Among which were black forest, chocolate caramel, chocolate mint ganache, German chocolate, white chocolate drizzle, and others I'm sure I can't remember. There was karaoke and margaritas and cosmopolitans. Then today is Scott's birthday so it was picking up Chili's and hanging out at his house with Jen Halsey, Jamie, and Christy. Afterward we went to the Orange County Animal Shelter and looked at dogs. We'll have to see how that all turns out. Tomorrow Steelers play the Ravens at 1. And our quarterback line up, as of last night, is 1. Tommy Maddox 2. Antwaan Randle El 3. CEDRICK WILSON???? I hope it doesn't come to that ...

I like Murphy for a boy dog. Also, in my continuing literary nerdiness, I like Mr. Knightley for a boy dog as well (from Jane Austen's Emma).

We're going to see the dog again today, but I think we're going to name him Willie ... after Willie Parker, running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

All I have to say is "Slick Willie." You know people are going to think you named your dog after Bill Clinton. :-) Why not just name the dog Steeler?

Post a Comment

Links