« Home | Salt of the earth » | Tell me a story » | Top 10 things that bring you joy » | Happy Day After Valentine's Day! » | From angrylittlegirls.com ... » | FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE 1. Lifeguard 2. ... » | Looky! » | Just remember what your old pal said » | Little red haired girl » | One for the thumb »

American TV watcher

I have managed to make it 4 whole years without watching American Idol. Four whole seasons. And last week, laying on the couch, being tired, it came on. And I figured "Oh sure, why not. I won't ever watch this regularly." WRONG. I am totally suckered into American Idol now. I Tivo'd the girls show and the boys show and the results show and watched them one by one. I have my favorites and my ok's and my not-so-favorites. And none of my favorites or my ok's got voted off this week so, so far I'm doing good. My least favorite of all the contestants was voted off. And the thing is, it's not like she was a bad vocalist but her personality was miserable. The most arrogant, over-involved, stuck up person on the show. If you've been watching you know who she is. Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week's shows. I will say this though ... I don't vote for Idol. I'm just an innocent bystander.

I never watched before this year either -- not once! But I've been in since day 1 this time... I have Cingular so I text a few votes here and there. I love Kellie and Paris -- they're so adorable in their own little ways. :)

Just you wait. It always starts off as innocent bystanding... Then it ruins your life... Or something. :)

My cousin made it to Hollywood. I think I still have the episode with him on it for about one second. I really should post the pics of him on my blog.

Post a Comment

Links