« Home | I dreamed I saw eleven stars » | Play ball! » | The cool thing was neither did I » | There's more to a girl than a really great pair of... » | I want to play too » | You sing a sad song just to turn it around » | Wait a minute Mr. Postman » | There's a ninety-five pound Chinese man with a hun... » | Constants aren't so constant anymore » | Knock 3 times on the ceiling if you want me »

Come on and Walk this way

Ye gods I almost forgot! This little guy: turned FOUR on Friday! He's all of 4 years old - almost a whole hand! This photo was taken before our wedding last summer but here are some more. How about him blowing out candles at Christmas breakfast on Christmas morning? Or opening presents? Happy birthday Walker! You're the coolest, greatest little boy ever. Love, Aunt Angela and Uncle JJ

Links