Remember the night ...
Last night at rehearsal I was running around trying to find a condenser mic and mic clip so that I could mic a cellist that was going to be playing with us for Good Friday and Easter services. Like the lovely person he is, JJ offered to help. We're looking, looking, looking and I made some comment about how we haven't used it in awhile and I couldn't remember where it was the last time we did. JJ responded that we hadn't used it since December. And the following conversation was had ... Angela: Well the last time we used it I think it was to mic me for the Christmas stuff .... JJ: Yeah, that's what I mean. We used it in December. Angela: I can't remember where it was last time though. JJ: Me neither. Angela: You were out of town that weekend ... you wouldn't know ... JJ: No, I helped set up the mic that night, remember? Angela: No, you were out of town. You went to California ... JJ: But I set it up for you for the rehearsal ... Angela: No you didn't ... you weren't here .... JJ (looks at me with a mixed look of disgust and amusement): Yes. I. Was. I PROPOSED to you that night ... Angela (looks for place to hide and responds in itty bitty voice): oh yeah ... Oops. My bad. JJ 1, Angela 0.