Live from Asheville
I know, it's shocking. I'm on my honeymoon and I'm blogging. Don't worry it will neither be long nor all that informative. We're here and we just had a lovely breakfast (omelettes made to order, potatoes, fruit and JJ had grits - ew, grits) and tomorrow we might just try the self-made Belgian waffles with strawberry topping and whipped cream. Yum. Oh looky there ... my husband (!!!) returns ... I'm off ....
You should NOT be posting on your honeymoon!
Posted by
Sarah |
7/11/2005 02:26:00 PM
Well what do you think I SHOULD be doing then? ... :-p
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
7/11/2005 04:00:00 PM
Blogging is fine, especially if it only includes details of breakfast, and we don't need to know who ate what off whom or who was wearing or not wearing what. I appreciate your modesty. Meanwhile, I hope you two are having fun and enjoying married life. We can't wait for you to come back (we need someone to run sound. {j/k})
Posted by
Steve (Oz) |
7/11/2005 05:25:00 PM
Congratulations you two! :-D I'm sad I couldn't be at the wedding. Have fun!
Posted by
Michael |
7/11/2005 06:17:00 PM
Really the biggest challenge of marriage is finding the time to blog...
Posted by
jdhall |
7/12/2005 12:38:00 AM
Waaait a minute, Josh, are you blaming your inconsistent blogging on Mamie?
Posted by
Sabrina |
7/12/2005 07:23:00 AM
Maybe Sabrina and I don't take our marriage duties (heh, listen to me I've been married 3 days) as serious as Josh does since we take the time to blog .... or maybe Josh is just a slacker ... :-)
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
7/12/2005 03:21:00 PM
Wow--I didnt even dare check this blog because I knew you wouldnt possibly... But I had to find active blogs to satisfy my needs, and I happened by bluesteven.blogspot.com, and learned of this outrage! Im glad you guys are having a wonderful time!
Posted by
Anonymous |
7/13/2005 12:48:00 PM