« Home | Name that baby » | Ah-choo! » | To the victims » | Movin' on out » | "It's happening not that far from us ... and we're... » | The worst storm there ever was » | Gotta go gotta go gotta go » | Hair today, gone tomorrow » | On the road again » | The wheels on the bus go ... »

C is for cooky ...

Last night we finally got the kitchen in decent enough shape that I pulled out my brand new Kitchen Aid mixer and made cookies. Kinda. I didn't want to take the time to make multiple pans of the stuff and since I didn't start until 9:30 it was getting late. I decided to make "larger than normal" cookies instead. Well .... this is what happened. And some of them didn't cook all the way through. I'm going to have to try this one again.

Why, why, did you decide to make cookies when your apartment is still a giant mess? Are you trying to contribute to the mess? Don't you have boxes to unpack? :-)

because my husband was unpacking and until he gets the big heavy stuff out of the way, me staying in the kitchen is a much better use of our time

That looks so good! I think I'll go have a cookie now... seriously.

Post a Comment

Links