Ah-choo!
Allergy season is in full swing here in the lovely triangle area. For those of you under the influence of antihistamines my hats off to you. I say that because I'm currently not allowed to take any. I'm going to the allergist tomorrow (mental note to self: look up directions) and for the week before you see the allergist you're not allowed to take any antihistamines. Which makes sense since if they're going to test me for things I'm allergic to then I shouldn't be taking drugs that counteract that. The result of that, though, is that I am currently knee deep in my body's natural anti-histamine treatment which means I'm exhausted, stopped up, have a sinus headache, runny nose, itchy eyes and am sneezing every 15 seconds. For probably the first time in my life I am looking forward to a doctor's appointment. At the very least it means I can take some Benadryl! In other news ... 98% of our stuff is in our new place. And by "in" that's all I mean .... in. It's everywhere. Our study closet is full of books stacked knee deep with only a path wide enough to walk in and retrieve them. Yesterday we finally arranged the furniture in the living room and I straightened up/organized our kitchen. JJ unpacked some books and put up a bookshelf in our bedroom. The bedroom is largely done, it's the rest of the rooms that are total chaos. This morning I bought a cup of coffee for $1.25. Obviously it's been too long since I've bought a cup of coffee. I seriously thought it was going to be like 69 cents. Oh well. Last night Sabrina made us dinner. Chicken pot pie. YUM. Seriously yum. And rolls. And I made us some mashed potatoes. I could get used to that ... having someone else make me dinner.
Just for the record, you are complaining about your body's pro-histamine response. Here ends the nerdy correction post. Allergies blow.
Posted by
Anonymous |
9/06/2005 08:52:00 PM
Oh ... well whatever it is it's miserable. So there.
Posted by
Mrs. Cooper |
9/07/2005 09:18:00 AM